• Previous Posts
  • Archives
  • Main
  • Subject to Change
  • Saturday, October 28, 2006

    Burning Down the House Vlog #2

    Last weekend's project was a problem solving exercise. I've been looking for a way to paint my stairways since we moved in. I'm no fan of ladders, so I really needed something that wasn't going to shift around a lot.

    This video jumps around a bunch because I recruited an eight year-old to handle the camera work. You'll get to see me giving her directing tips. The entire video is only about 5 minutes long, and you get to see me in a pink shirt.

    3 Comments:

    At 2:21 PM, Blogger Patrick said...

    I could have done without the shot of your butt in the pink shirt too :)

    Seems like a lot of work to go through when a long handled roller or a paint gun would have done the job... that or you could find a friend that isn't afraid of ladders 8-)

     
    At 2:26 PM, Blogger Aaron said...

    I plan to use it for changing lights, too.

    In the back hallway I need to get up to the ceiling to plaster it in.

     
    At 2:29 PM, Blogger Aaron said...

    FYI: The ass shot was also product placement.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home