• Previous Posts
  • Archives
  • Main
  • Subject to Change
  • Saturday, September 24, 2005

    Dead Ant... Dead Ant

    I decided that I should get at least one project done this weekend. So, I've put out some ant bait to try and kill the ants in the upstairs bedroom.

    I have no idea how we've got ants upstairs and not downstairs. There wasn't anything that resembled food up there until months after I bought the place. They should've starved to death or something! The dog likes to eat at night, but we've had to move her food until these ants are gone.

    I bought some brand name ant baits to to the job. I just hope they work as well as my dad's secret formulas. He uses some gel that attracts armies of ants. They take all the gel back to the hive and *poof* no more ants. He uses Malathion outside, and that stuff is GREAT! I had some hives in the yard that were literally piled high with swarming ants. The malathion turned them into piles of dead ants.

    If anyone ever tries to ban Malathion, be sure to pick some up! Environmentalists and other nanny figures are always trying to ban insecticides that actually work. They'll claim that the chemicals hurt birds. I say "BS! If the birds were actually eating the bugs (like they're supposed to), we wouldn't need insecticide!" :)

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home